We are the first dentistry in Russia to receive the most prestigious international medical certificate — JCI! It means that Belgravia Dental Studio clinics comply with the highest world standards of quality of care and patient safety. JCI certificate has confirmed our status of the leading clinic.
Joint Commission International is the most authoritative international organization that certifies health care organizations all over the world. It is the oldest medical regulatory organization in the world — it was founded in the US in 1917. The official web-site is http://www.jointcommissioninternational.org/
JCI certificate is recognized as a golden standard in the medical community.
Their standards are very strict: only 800 health care organizations in 90 countries have managed to get accredited under to the international standards of Joint Commission International. Belgravia Dental Studio received this certificate on November 17, 2016, and we are very proud of it!
The following essential aspects were assessed in Belgravia Dental Studio clinics: patient safety, quality of care, minimization of medical errors, safety inside the clinic, and others.
- The clinics of Belgravia Dental Studio comply with the highest international medical standards. Our priorities are the interests and safety of our patients.
- Belgravia Dental Studio provides only evidence-based treatment.
- We have tight requirements to the patient safety — identification at all stages of diagnostics and treatment; protection against medical errors — only written orders, clear surgical protocols, particular attention to the use of medications.
- Special requirements to sterility (lowered risk of health care-associated infections), the clinics are equipped with ramps, stair lifts, call buttons, and other.
- Safe anesthesia and surgical care: mandatory continuous patient monitoring during sedation (nitrous oxide) and general anesthesia, thorough assessment of the patient before general anesthesia.
- The uninterruptible power supply has been installed: all equipment will continue working in case of a power cut. This is new for outpatient clinics!