We are the first dentistry in Russia to receive the most prestigious international medical certificate — JCI! It means that Belgravia Dental Studio clinics comply with the highest world standards of quality of care and patient safety. JCI certificate has confirmed our status of the leading clinic
Joint Commission International (http://www.jointcommissioninternational.org/), founded in the USA in 1917, is the world’s oldest and most authoritative medical regulatory organization for certifying healthcare organizations. JCI is recognized as the gold standard in the medical community.
The standards are very strict with only 800 healthcare organizations in 90 countries attaining accreditation under the international standards of Joint Commission International. Fantasy Clinic received its accreditation certificate on November 17, 2016, and we take great pride in this achievement!
Critical aspects such as patient safety, quality of care, minimization of clinical errors, and safety at the clinic were all evaluated at Belgravia Dental Studio clinics.
- Belgravia Dental Studio clinics comply with the highest international medical standards. The interests and safety of our patients are paramount.
- Belgravia Dental Studio provides only evidence-based treatment.
- We have strict requirements governing patient safety, including identification at all stages of diagnostics and treatment, reliable protection against medical errors, involving only written orders, clear surgical protocols, and particular attention to the use of medications.
- Special requirements for sterility – all clinics are equipped with ramps, stairlifts, call buttons, and so on on to reduce the risk of healthcare-associated infections and accidents.
- Safe anesthesia and surgical care — mandatory continuous patient monitoring during sedation (nitrous oxide) and general anesthesia, with a thorough assessment of the patient before general anesthesia is administered.
- Uninterruptible power supplies are installed at all our clinics, to ensure the continuous operation of equipment in the event of a power cut!